notary public documents

Documents we notarise include:

* Powers of Attorney * Corporate records * Contracts and different types of Declarations * International Affidavits * Sworn Statements * Depositions * Certified Translations * Fingerprinting confirmation * Lost Passports & Birth Certificates * Change of Name * Academic Certificates and Professional qualifications * Marriage Certificates & Confirmation of Single Status * Certified Copy Documents * Statutory Declarations * Authentication of identity and signatures *travel documentation including children travelling without both parents * sponsoring relatives from abroad *

Foreign language translations of UK documents.

Translation service available. Foreign documents which require legalisation may be appended to a notarial coversheet, only the notarial certificate is legalised. Alternatively photocopies of foreign documents can be legalised as being true copies of the original document.


notary public power of attorney

Power of Attorney

A power of attorney (POA) or letter of attorney is a written authorisation to represent or act on another's behalf in private affairs, business, or some other legal matter. The person authorising the other to act is the principal, grantor, or donor (of the power), and the one authorised to act is the agent or donee.


notary public legalisation


For some legal documents to be effective outside the United Kingdom, they must be ‘legalised’. Legalisation is the official confirmation that the signature, seal and stamp of the notary is that of a genuine, practising UK notary public.

Stage one involves the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO): they verify the notary’s signature and attach an ‘Apostille’ to your document or to the Notarial Cover Sheet prepared by the notary.

Stage two: some countries require a further verification process from their embassies or consulates. We can do all this for you, just ask.


notary public legal services

Legal Services


Specialising in

I am familiar with the (often lengthy) documentation required when ...

  • Individuals go to work overseas
  • Notarising documents for doctors going to work in Australia
  • Nurses going to work in the Middle East
  • Teachers relocating to UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi being the most popular) or Qatar
  • Completing trade agreements with countries outside the scope of Hague Convention for example company documents to do with trading with China
  • Individuals’ documents that need to be processed at the Indian High Commission; obtaining Indian visas: Person of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)